GRATEQ MFI LIGHTNING USB-C...
The HDMIT Audio Extractor is a device that allows you to extract audio signals from your HDMI source. When connecting with a TV or display you don't always get great audio, or in the case of a display, no audio at all, so with this Audio Extractor you can take your original HDMI audio signal and convert it to optical and L/R audio. What this means is that you can output your audio signal to external speakers or extend your audio signal, the HDMIT Audio Extractor is the perfect choice.
1. Game entertainment on monitor
2. Demonstration display
3. Showroom display
1. Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
2. Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz
3. Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 48 kHz
4. Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz
5. Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
6. HDMI cable distance testing showed that with 1080p 8bit resolution, the input & output can run up to 15 meters
7. Low power consumption
8. Supports built-in audio EDID switch of LPCM2,5.1/7.1 or Bit stream
1. HDMI Audio Extractor
2. 5V / 1A Power Adaptor
3. Operation Manual